Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 1 London






I finally was able to get internet access in my room after several attempts. So here I am at the Holiday Inn Kensington. The flight went fairly smooth, but it was very long. I left at 7:00 AM Phoenix time and arrived in London about 1:00 AM Phoenix time. As I went to pick up my luggage, I noticed that one of my shirts was hanging out. Well, my luggage was ripped by the zipper. I spoke with the customer service and was told to purchase a suitcase and they would refund the cost. So I taped up my broken suitcase and traveled to the nearest luggage store. I just hope that is about as bad is it is going to get. Anyway, it is great to be back in London and this time I knew how to use the Underground. I am about to head out and see some of the sights and take pictures. Hope all is going well across the pond.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a fabulous time in Europe! I am excited that I get to read about all of your adventures! Post some pics asap! I thought it was hilarious that Luka came on while you were eating! That was fates way of letting you know that I am there with you in spirit!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a comment under the wrong post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to 'travel' with you in your ripped suitcase, if that's okay. : ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title of your blog. It is so you. You deserve to enjoy every adventure of this journey. London has a sense of honor about it. Your pictures capture it. Take Care, we miss you.

    ReplyDelete