Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Beginning

I started my travels after my graduation from ASU. It took me a while to obtain a degree in the career that was chosen for me. My first trip to Europe was in my mother's womb. She returned from Germany 2 months prior to my birth. As I grew up, I dreampt of a life in Europe. I finally was able to do so in 2008; when I bought a ticket for my mother and me to Ireland. We spent 9 day traveling around that beautiful country and I feel that was a turning point for her. She became a blog nut and posted are entire trip. I made fun of her for it, but as I set forth on my trip, I see how amazing it was. So here is the beginning of my blog as I travel my third time to Europe. I am a little scared as I am traveling by myself. However, I do know that it is going to be a turning point for me. I am going to learn more about myself and be amazed by what I can do. So as you read this blog you will be able to share some of my thoughts, experiences, and triumphs. Enjoy!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you post pictures every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your luggage wasn't too expensive to buy!! Are these pictures from this trip or from when you went last March? The camera does a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you to take this trip, Patrick! I've never been across the pond and don't know that I'll ever make it, so when friends of mine go, I am always intrigued! Here's wishing you a wonderful trip - and yeah for the new blog!! Love it! : )
    VB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick,

    I am finally able to focus and have loved reading your blog! What beautiful pictures. I think it takes a log of courage to travel that far from home by yourself. Think about being able to share your journey next year with your students. Just tell Lucas that it is a movie! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete