Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 11 Nice





Today was a great day. I walked to the beach and played around for a while. The water in the Mediterranean is colder than I expected. It was just gorgeous how blue the water is. Nothing like the Pacific Ocean. A few of the surprises were the topless ladies. I have to say that I wasn't too excited about that. Also the old fat men wearing speedos were not very attractive. Other than that it was great. It was nice to just sit back, relax and enjoy the sun. It was interesting to think that on the other side of the water was Africa. It seems like in the U.S. we are so far away from everything.

4 comments:

  1. LOLLLLL!!! Not that exciting, huh?? LOL! I love the color of the water in that shot...so beautiful! I'm glad you had such a nice time in Nice!! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try the peas????? We have been so busy today here in Virginia. So much to see and do. You would love this, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I remember going with friends to a beach in San Diego when I was in college. I thought it was strange that we had to climb down cliffs to get to the beach. When we finally arrived, ladies were topless! My college friends immediately joined in! Not me, I did not want any part of the exposure! The next day they were really sun burned and not too happy!

    I love your pictures. I am so happy you are having a great time. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that old men in speedos aren't attractive. Well, I can. I can believe that they are hilarious and I'm sorta sad that we aren't able to joke about it because I'm not there. Some day we'll go and laugh about it. I'm making connections in my head that are making me laugh anyway. HAHAHA. Love and miss you. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete